- Trend Talk: Όλα για τις Ghost Kitchens / Μια διορατική ανταλλαγή απόψεων μεταξύ αναλυτή, συμβούλου και κατασκευαστή
- Το Hyatt Regency Ningbo Hangzhou Bay ανοίγει στην Κίνα δίπλα στη διάσημη γέφυρα Hangzhou Bay
- Βελτιωμένα πρωτόκολλα υγιεινής & ανέπαφη Τεχνολογία: Τι κυριαρχεί το 2021;
- Παράταση της επιδότησης για σόμπες από το ΕΣΠΑ
- University Residence Resa San Mamés: φοιτητικά καταλύματα
The contemporary Four Seasons Mumbai celebrates the awakening of India’s global aspirations; The Hotel’s 33-storey gleaming glass tower enlivens the skyline of the city’s emerging Worli district and serves as an iconic reference to the spirit of ‘new’ India.
San Qi has been designed as a contemporary ‘food theatre’.
Prato serves Italian cuisine in a stylish setting complete with spacious al fresco terrace overlooking the Hotel’s lawn and gardens.
The Spa brings a new sensory experience to the city: a contemporary heaven that combines Indian philosophies with western sensibilities. In addition, with the opening of its crowing glory, The Club, the Hotel offers member’s access to some of Mumbai’s most inspiring meeting, dining and life-style facilities – with 360-degree city and sea views to match. The Club is also home to The Cristal Room, an exclusive partnership with Louis Roederer Champagne, set to become the city’s ultimate entertainment venue.
In addition, Four Seasons, in order to ensure that it has a positive impact on its guests, is involved in a number of local and national initiatives. These include:
- The sourcing of India’s finest single estate teas.
- Sample copies of ‘‘Great India Reads’’ available in all guest rooms.
- The Hospitality Apprenticeship Programme. This two-year vocational training opportunity enables 17-21 year old Indian youth to learn the skills and knowledge necessary to be competitive in the hospitality industry.
The 202 rooms & suites showcase views of the Mumbai skyline, Mahalaxmi Racecourse or the Arabian Sea through floor to ceiling windows. The rooms and suites offer the largest guest accommodation in the city; though contemporary in design, a combination of gleaming mahogany, rich fabrics, warm earth tones, plush carpets and comfortable furnishings create an intimate appeal with ornate bed-runners providing indigenous focal points. Spacious bathrooms with natural daylight feature Italian marble floors include a double vanity, deep soaking bath tub and separate glass- walled rain shower.
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continuous innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalised 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world. Currently with 79 hotels in 33 countries, and more than 31 properties under development, Four Seasons will continue to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding.